Friday, May 27, 2011

KIBO PROJECT meets Stockholm Part 1

 Now KIBO Project is visiting this beautiful, clean , nice, modern thriving city Stockholm, 
Sweden in Europe. 





This old city has a lots of amazing charms with innovative modern designs treasures.






On top of lots of own charm, I met lots of real generous people who are really nice, friendly and sweet.
Thank to all my new friends whom I met and supporting our KIBO Project.
you made my stay in Stockholm more memorable and fun.





 By the way, the weather in Stockholm are really changeable.
After the beautiful sunshine, suddenly grey skies and pouring rain start, I hopped myself into a shop or cafe or under the trees.






LuckilyI found such a charming treasure store in old town while I was looking for a spot to hide from raining.

It is called LENA M Sweden.
This place has lots of girl's favorite treasure box feeling for me.
Very sweet, nostalgic and romantic feeling once you step in this shop.






And I met sweet lady, Zete.
She is an jewelry, pottery artist, very talented woman.
She really liked our KIBO Tote Bag and very supportive.  It looks good on her!
Thanks Zete!








Then after her store, There was a girl with two doggies were walking around.
I am always curious about dogs, because I have one, too.
So we started to chat in the street.
She was very nice but bit camera shy, very cool girl.
She loved our concept and also very supportive.
She told me this bag is great size for walking and shopping around.  
Thank to Helena and two pooches!




OK,Walking all day long, now My feet are so tired and swallon, 
it is time to go back to hotel...
Then I got super lucky to see double rainbow!!!
WOW!
I immediately pray and wish for our country Japan and Japanese people's good future.

So Our KIBO (=HOPE) has to keep going on!




No comments:

Post a Comment