Thursday, June 2, 2011

KIBO PROJECT meets Stockholm Part 2

Well... walking around the town by myself from 9am in the morning, you have a plenty of time you can do a lot of things!

I went to museum, parks, cafe, cathedral etc..
Then I wrote cards to my family & friends and sent them from post office..
OK, what should I do next?  How about shopping/looking?

Stockholm color post box

shopping arcade

I looked at my watch, then it was a lunch time.
Normally I do not mind eating alone, but when I am in a place where I do not know anyone, I miss chatting with someone..

cute cafe with pretty flowers


When I was shopping before having a lunch, thinking of what to eat, where to go and so on, I was very lucky to meet Talat!


Talat made a pose for us! The KIBO tote looks so chic on her.

 

Talat also liked our KIBO TOTE Bag and our concept.  Thank you, Talat.

She speaks fluently English (most of Swedish people speak such a good English) and 
She has been living in Japan for a while.
She also concerned about how is Japan and Japanese people now after the earthquake.

Anyway somehow she knew that I missed eating some Asian food.


She took me to such a lovely Chinese Tea house, called, Grace House where serve tea with home made dumplings.

 She is such a sweet, kind, wonderful person.

I had a really great time with her. Thank to Talat.


After my lunch, she showed me around the Stockholm downtown shopping, Gallerian
and, NK ( Nordiska Kompaniet) walking downstairs arcade where I would get lost easily.
I thought it is kind of like Japan.  
Once you know the area, you can go up and down in whole shopping area to subway station, it is all connected, very convenient.




I saw Japanese Flag, Yes.


Then we said Good Bye in a Marimekko store.

.....to be contenued










No comments:

Post a Comment