Saturday, June 4, 2011

marimekko Girls in Stockholm love the KIBO PROJECT! Thanks for your support!

So I finally stopped by at Marimekko shop in Stockholm.



A store filled with lots of beautiful stuff and lots of marimekko colors in Summer atmosphere.  I wish there were more real summer days in San Francisco...

This store inspires me a lot of new ideas with mixed and match colors. 

Then I found that there is a very cute, colorful bag for HELPING JAPAN in the store.




It says " KOKORO WO HITOTSU NI", means, " One Heart, One Mind"


Girls, Anni and Karin in this store are really helpful and so nice with patent with me to choose the color and sizes while I was shopping.
They did beautiful gift wrapping as well. Thank you.

So while I was waiting for gift wrapping,  I was explaining about our KIBO PROJECT concept, they say no problem to make a pose for our blog.
Also They really liked our design and concept.  We appreciate it!

I love Anni's mix and match fashion, very sweet and cool.

Thank to Anni for your support, You look good with our KIBO tote.



This is their fitting room, very simple and monochrome



Then Karin also loved our KIBO PROJECT concept and KIBO TOTE Bag.
To show her big support to us, she made to pose for our KIBO Blog.

Simple marimekko T shirt and denim look good on her with KIBO TOTE.


Thank to Karin for your support!



OK, I was very happy today, because I finally shopped at marimekko flagship store in Stockholm.
When I am in San Francisco, I go to zinc details in San Francisco.
They also have lots of great selections of marimekko.
Or just shop marimekko when I am back to Japan.






Today's Last Shot is Anna.  
I just met her in NK department store, and She showed her supports to KIBO Project.
Therefore, she was ok to pose for our blog. 
Thank to everyone who can support our concept to raise money for Japan!


Thank to Anna, I asked to stand in front of pink cabinet to match her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment